Dermaplaning also known as epidermal levelling. Dermaplaning uses a professional surgical blade to remove dead skin cells. It is done in a very gentle way in order to remove dead skin cells and other things that are causing your skin to look rough and uneven such as vellus hair. Essentially, dermaplaning exfoliates your skin and enhances the penetration of active ingredients.
Dermaplaning rejuvenates your skin in the same way that a lot of other exfoliation treatments do. When the top layers of the skin are removed, your skin looks rejuvenated because the healthy skin underneath those dead skin cells is revealed. Dermaplaning assists with general skin health, uneven skin tone, congestion and dehydration.
DAY OF PROCEDURE
- Consultation form
- Dermaplaning procedure
- Application of hyaluronic serum and SPF50
- Aftercare and what to expect
DELUXE ADD ON
Enjoy 20 minutes to relax at the end of your treatment with some music, a blanket, heat bag and a face mask of your choice.
Wrinkle Schminkles Sheet Mask $20.00.
Or Esthemax Hydrojelly Mask $20.00.
AFTERCARE FOR DERMAPLANING
- Apply a broad spectrum sunblock daily with a minimum of SPF30.
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Keep the skin hydrated.
- Expose face to direct sunlight. Sun exposure must be avoided for the first 48-72 hours.
- Use exfoliants for 1 week after the treatment and allow seven days before you use any exfoliating products again.
- Touch or pick the skin.
- Introduce any new products to the skin for the initial 72 hours.
- Use normal makeup unless its mineral makeup for the initial 24 hours after treatment