Ombré brow, also known as powder brows is a technique used in the permanent make up industry which creates a powdery look to the brow. This is suitable for clients with lots of brow hair or minimal brow hair. This is a semi-permanent treatment that will last from 2–5 years.
Cosmetic Cartel offer a FREE 6 week touch up after first tattoo appointment.
Yearly touch ups are recommended for optimal results at a cost of $200.00
DAY OF PROCEDURE
- Consultation form
- Pre-draw and mapping the brows
- Application of topical aesthetic
- Ombré brow tattoo procedure
- Aftercare and what to expect
AFTERCARE FOR OMBRÉ BROW TATTOO
- Follow the aftercare properly to obtain optimal results.
- Keep your brows as clean and dry as you can for the first 7-14 days.
Too much lymph fluid, water, sweat and oil will result in scabs instead of a film. Scabs will result in patchy brows.
- Keep your brows moisturised with the aftercare ointment provided for the healing process.
- Touch or scratch your brows. Touching or picking could cause irritation, infection and loss of pigment.
- Exercise for at least 2-5 days after the treatment due to sweating. Gentle exercise is ok after the first few days.
- Put make up, lotions, cleansers or anything on your brows other than the aftercare ointment provided for the first 1-2 weeks to avoid irritation and cross contamination.
- Use saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 2 weeks due to sweating and a risk of getting your brows wet.
- Have facials, lash extensions or other face beauty treatments for 2 weeks to avoid irritation and cross contamination.
- Use brow tint, sunbeds, chemical peels or any harsh face treatments for 4 weeks as your skin will not be healed enough.
- Use anti-aging creams, acids or retinols on or close to your brows ever!
These products strip the skin and the chemicals will react and affect the pigment and retention.
Other things that can contribute to premature fading:
Frequent exercising and sweating / oily skin / fast metabolism / iron deficiency / hormone replacement medications / other daily medications / smoking / sunbeds and sunbathing / not using sun protection / excessive exfoliating / harsh cleansers and anti-ageing products.